Thursday, December 4, 2008

ARCS Pg. 364 1 & 4

1.) Tropes

From Sports Illustrated: The All New King Cobra L5V Driver. Cobra's longest, straightest driver ever, with no adjustable settings to optimize ball flight.
From Sports Illustrated: The King Cobra Baffler DWS Utility Metal. The club that does everything can now do more.
From Sports Illustrated: All New '09 F-150. Man, trailers are like Wild Animals. They're always trying to get away from you.

3.) Hi Mr Freemat my name is Michael Ast, I talked to you with Jessica
Kinley before class on Thursday. I was wondering if you could reopen
homework 7 for me. I have completed and submitted all of the other
ones including homework 8 to this point. I also have attended almost
every class excep 1 or 2 of them so far. You can check on any of the sign in
sheets you passed out after some people left following the mid class
breaks. My name should be on all of them. Thanks

No comments: